Tue, 21 February 2017
Part 2 of my conversation with guest Matt Phillion as we discuss Hollywood's love of reboots.
- Check out Matt's book Like a Comet: The Indestructibles Book 4
- Docudramas like The People Vs. OJ Simpson are doing well
- Reboot of 24 sans Jack Bauer
- Why would you remake a perfect movie?
- Flip the concept
- Matt's book idea
- Need to reward original stories
- Pixar's doing great work
- The Marvel series on Netflix have been good
- Experimental episodes can be fun
- So much TV to watch now
- Luke Cage broke new ground
- Watching foreign shows and running out of episodes
- Remaking European shows for American TV
- Matt needs to watch Terriers and Justified
- The greatness of Walton Goggins
- Shows that are difficult to watch
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.