Tue, 8 March 2016
Part 2 of my conversation with guest Christian Douglass as we discuss racism, political correctness and gentrification. You know, the lighter side of life.
- Political correctness on both sides of the aisle
- Literary archetypes reflect cultural fears
- The Trump Method: Repeat your point until people agree with you
- The Washington football team sticks to its guns
- Could All in the Family and Blazing Saddles come out today?
- No safe space for satire
- It's hard to talk about race these days
- Lamenting the closing of local rock clubs
- The upper crust and the townies
- To be continued
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.