Tue, 12 January 2016
Part 2 of my conversation with guest Jay Breitling about our favorite music of the first half of this decade (2010-14).
- JB's #5
- Dan Bejar's guilty pleasure
- JK's #5
- Band came out of left field
- JB's #4
- Dream pop classic
- JK's #4
- Comeback album from alt-rock legends
- JB's #3
- Cassette-only release
- JK's #3
- Prolific artist put it all together
- JB's #2
- Veteran hardcore guitar god goes folk rock
- JK's #2
- Sprawling punk rock concept album about the Civil War
- JB's #1
- An epic from a band just dropped by its label
- JK's #1
- First Matador act to hit #1 on album chart
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.