Tue, 29 December 2015
Part 2 of my conversation with guest Jay Breitling about our favorite music of 2015.
- Jay Kumar's #5 album of the year
- Productive collective out of the Bay Area
- Jay Breitling's #4
- What's next for Jonah Furman?
- JK's #4
- JB's #3
- Dark, crazy guitar ambience
- JK's #3
- Another indie darling blowing up big
- JB's #2
- Another great shoegaze act makes its mark
- JK's #2
- A local indie act does well nationally
- JB's #1
- Marriage of electronic and guitar rock
- JK's #1
- Topped midyear list, still holds up
- Looking ahead to 2016
- Next week: Our favorites of the first half of the decade (2010-14)
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.