Wed, 12 August 2015
Part 2 of my conversation with guest Matt Phillion as we discuss the art of hype.
- Order Matt's book The Entropy of Everything: The Indestructibles Book 3
- Avoiding overhype
- Getting RTs from celebrities
- Sometimes it feels like there's no benefit to Internet hype
- Getting bummed out to write sad scenes
- Cosplayers are having a moment
- Day jobs are a must, unfortunately
- Tagging somebody famous can work from time to time
- YouTube "stars"
- Spider-man with no butt
- To be continued
Completely Conspicuous is available through the iTunes podcast directory. Subscribe and write a review!
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at his fine music blog Clicky Clicky. Voiceover work is courtesy of James Gralian.